Geothermal Heat Pump Service in Lodi, CAGeothermal heat pumps are alike ordinary heat pumps, but instead of using heat from outside air, geothermal heat pumps use the constant temperature of the earth, providing heating, air condition, and water heating. During the winter, your (GHP) unit moves the heat from the earth and into your home and vice versa when its summertime. Geothermal heat pumps provide you both with the cooling and heating needs in your home while able to still preserve the highest efficiency during winter nights or summer days. Research has shown that about 70% of the energy that's used in a (GHP) unit is renewable energy from the Earth. Overall here at All-Air Heating and Air located in Lodi California we want to provide you with the utmost comfort in your home while at the same time providing you with less utility bills each month. Having a geothermal heat pump can provide you with that choice by meeting the standards of your home's comfort and giving you the most efficient and best savings yet to come. We also would like to remind you of the benefits that you can receive when having a (GHP) unit installed. Financing Available! Heating Services Insulation Benefits:
- (GHP) Units can produce lower energy bills up to 30%-40% less
- Uses 25%-50% less electricity than conventional heating or cooling systems
- Improves humidity control
- Designed for flexibility and can be installed in most situations
- Underground piping usually covers 25-50 years warranty
- Heat pumps often last for 20 years or plus
- So quiet that users don't notice the (GHP) operating.