Attention: HVAC Technicians
Are You Worth More Than the Company You Work for as a HVAC Technician
My studies show that most top HVAC Technicians don’t get paid what they are really worth. And if you’re making between $13 and $25 per hour you are probably not getting paid what you are worth either. Here are five reasons you may not be getting paid what you are worth:
1. The boss doesn’t want to pay you more because he’s afraid everyone else will ask for a raise.
2. The company is so badly managed there isn’t enough left over to pay you more.
3. The boss is keeping the money for himself that he should be paying you.
4. The boss is paying for some deadwood (maybe his relatives) with your money.
5. Your boss is really clueless and doesn’t appreciate the job you do.
Whatever the reason, here is the important point – none of those reasons are your fault!
My name is Kevin Gutierrez and I’m the CEO of All-Air Heating Air Conditioning And Solar. It is a company dedicated to maximize pay and respect for your work as a HVAC Technician.
If you are making between $13 and $25 per hour, I want to show you how to get paid up to $100,000 a year as one of my associates.
Is moving up to a new career with me and my company the right thing for you? Maybe, maybe not – but doesn’t it just make good sense to get my information and judge for yourself? It doesn’t cost you a dime. And everything is strictly confidential. Your boss will never know we talked, because my philosophy is not to do anything to hurt a service technician. You see, I know that even if you decide to stay where you are right now, sooner or later you might change your mind.
One more thing. The worst thing that can happen when we meet is that I will show you three easy ways to get a raise from your boss that most technicians don’t know. So you can’t lose, no matter what you decide.